Montessori Research Library
Researchers are increasingly contributing to the body of knowledge about Montessori education. In the AMS Research Library, you will find scholarly resources curated from a range of platforms. Look for:
- Dissertations and theses vetted by college and university faculty for appropriate research methods and conclusions.
- Peer-reviewed journal articles, the foundation of scholarly research because they are considered to be the most rigorous and valid sources of information.
- White papers authored by members of the AMS Research Committee that address issues of importance to Montessorians.
- Action research projects reporting on research designed and conducted by practitioners to solve an immediate problem or improve their own practice.
- Conference handouts from research-related workshops and posters at The Montessori Event.