AMS Annual Fund
Give a gift to the American Montessori Society and see your investments have an exponential impact in advancing the advocacy, standards, research, teacher education, and public policy that will enrich Montessori students, families, and communities for generations.
When you give to AMS, you signal your commitment to providing quality education that is accessible to all.Make an Impact. Give Today
Where Your Dollar Goes
Every donation made to the AMS Annual Fund is used to support our mission of empowering humanity to build a better world through Montessori. But what does that look like? Your gift helps AMS to:
- Set standards for Montessori schools and teacher education programs to uphold the integrity of the Montessori Method.
- Provide ongoing teacher education and professional development for all Montessori educators, including virtual and in-person gatherings.
- Support research about child development and education.
- Advance quality Montessori education by informing and influencing policymakers on issues related to education and the well-being of children and families.
- Award scholarships and grants to support the advancement of Montessori education and research.
- Promote Montessori in the public sector, making Dr. Montessori’s teaching more accessible to students.
- And so much more.
I give to AMS because the appreciation I have for my son’s 9 years of Montessori education knows no bounds. Now an adult, living and working in another country, my son has never been anything less than compassionate, curious, clever, and capable. He loved school and I want this experience for every child. I believe that AMS can make that happen.Make an Impact. Give Today