Montessori Western Teacher Training Program
Quick Facts About the TEP
- Course Level: Elementary I,Early Childhood
- Credits Source: California State University-East Bay
AMS Credentials Offered
- Elementary I
- Early Childhood
About AMS-Affiliated Programs
AMS-affiliated teacher education programs provide comprehensive courses of study that prepare adult learners to be highly qualified Montessori educators. While each TEP is unique, with its own academic schedule and tuition, all are rigorously designed based on AMS standards, with the goal of ensuring that you will receive an education for entry into practice at your chosen level.
About the TEP
Montessori Western Teacher Training Program has been a formidable teacher training facility in Southern California for over four decades! MWTTP has been dedicated to continued education for its instructors and is a constant support of AMS/MACTE and the furtherment of Montessori education worldwide.
Montessori Western Teacher Training Program offers:
• a unique, process-oriented approach to early childhood teacher preparation,
• an overall emphasis on student responsibility for self-directed learning, communication, and the dynamics of human rela¬tionships.
• ECE director qualifications
• MWTTP course work is accepted by the California Department of Social Services as an alternative preparation for the required units of postsecondary education required to qualify pre-school teachers and directors in the state, contingent upon licensure from the California Bureau for Private Postsecondary Education.
Montessori Western Teacher Training Program Photo Gallery