Call for Research Poster Proposals
June 9, 2023—Now through Friday, September 15, at 11:59 PM (ET), we invite you to submit a proposal for a Research Poster session that will take place online and in person during The Montessori Event, March 7 – 10, 2024.
Proposals will be reviewed for strengths in the following areas:
- Clear link to scholarly literature
- Focused, succinct research question(s)
- Connection to Montessori Education
- Relevance to future directions in high-quality education
- Brief description of appropriate methodology
- Clear analysis of findings
One complimentary registration to The Montessori Event will be extended to each accepted research poster.
In the past, researchers have presented posters on a variety of topics related to Montessori education, including creativity, record keeping, public schools, collaboration, and parent education. You can see posters from previous conferences, along with links to related videos, in our Research Library. (Filter for “Conference Material.”)
- June 9, 2023: Call for Research Poster Proposals Opens
- September 15, 2023: Submission Deadline
- November 1, 2023: Notification of Acceptance