There are many ways you can support spontaneous activity in your learning environment. This online professional development bundle offers a deep dive into the topic. It not only defines spontaneous activity for you, but it also provides techniques for observing and promoting it in your classroom, as well as guides you through curriculum planning techniques that foster spontaneous activity.
Curated by topic
24/7 access for 60 days
Members save on bundles
This bundle on spontaneous activity includes the following online elements:
- Creating a Culture for Spontaneous Activity (Self-Guided Online Class)
- Supporting Spontaneous Activity in Your Learning Environment (Webinar)
- Planning for Next Year's Curriculum (Webinar)
- You will (re)familiarize yourself with spontaneous activity.
- You will reflect on your observation habits.
- You will examine how often you are providing meaningful work.
- You will gain a deeper understanding of how to prepare the types of Practical Life lessons that foster independence in children.
- You will create curriculum plans that allow for spontaneous activity.
Individuals (Certificate of Continuing Professional Development for 1 person)
$186/AMS member **PLUS Members: Register for free using your complimentary PD voucher. Basic Members: Pay just $31 with voucher.
Organizations (Includes up to 15 attendees; each participant will receive their own login.)**
$732/AMS member organization
*Learn all the benefits of AMS membership.
**If you are registering as a group, you will be prompted to add all of the attendees’ names during purchase (up to 15, including the person who is purchasing the session).
If you register and then cancel, we will be happy to credit your payment toward another webinar of your choice. Credits may not be used toward the cost of on-demand webinars.