Event Sponsorship Opportunities
With the wellbeing of our community at the forefront of our minds, the American Montessori Society has taken our popular professional development events to the online world. These fully virtual events come with exciting new potential for marketing your organization, products, or services.
Please explore the sponsorship opportunities below and contact us to learn more.
Black Lives Matter: A Montessori Virtual Rally
Thursday, August 27, 8:00 PM – 8:45 PM (ET)
AMS stands in solidarity with the March on Washington 2020 by calling on our Montessori community for a free event, Black Lives Matter: A Montessori Virtual Rally. The march—and the rally—commemorate the 57th anniversary of Martin Luther King, Jr.’s, historic “I Have a Dream” speech.
For: Open to all
What: Stories, resources, music, announcements, and ENERGY
Demonstrate your support of the Black Lives Matter movement by sponsoring this virtual rally. As the sole sponsor, your logo, with a hyperlink to your website, will be published on:
- Our Black Lives Matter Rally webpage.
- All emails promoting the rally. Minimum: 3 emails. Sent to 48,000 recipients.
- You will be featured on AMS social media posts about the rally: Facebook: 33,000 followers. Instagram: 2,700 followers. Twitter: 7,000 followers.
- A music video created for the rally will include your logo
- We will give you a rousing verbal callout during the introduction and conclusion of the rally.
The Arc Summit: Empowering Social Change in Montessori
Friday & Saturday, June 4 & 5
The Arc Summit will create a space for the underrepresented voices of our community to share stories, information, and resources as we work towards creating diverse, equitable, and inclusive communities. Align your organization with social justice in the Montessori community by becoming a sponsor of this event.
For: Open to all
What: Prerecorded testimonials/stories, live panel discussions, short workshops, a keynote speaker
As the lead sponsor, your logo, with a hyperlink to your organization’s website, will be published on:
- The Arc Summit landing page and all Summit workshop webpages
- All emails promoting the event. Minimum: 4 emails. Sent to 30,000 recipients.
- Daily emails during the event.
In addition to receiving a verbal callout at the introduction of the live session with the keynote speaker, this sponsorship level ensures that your logo will be published on:
- Our webpage for the keynote speaker, with a hyperlink to your organization’s website.
- A slide prior to the recorded session with the keynote presenter.
- If the keynote speaker you are sponsoring also has a live session, we will give you a live, verbal callout.
Sponsor of On-Demand, Featured, and Core Workshops
As a sponsor of the on-demand, featured, and core workshops, your logo will be published on:
- The video recordings.
- The webpages of all the Summit on-demand, featured, and core workshops (minimum 5), with a hyperlink to your organization’s website.
Panel Discussion, Networking, and Live Breakout Sessions Sponsor
As a sponsor of the panel discussions, networking events, and live breakout sessions, your logo, with hyperlink to your organization’s website will be included on the webpages of:
- 3 panel discussions
- 4 breakout session workshops
- 4 networking sessions
In addition, we will give you a verbal shout-out at each of these live events.
Daily Email Sponsor
Each day of the Arc Summit, AMS will send an email to attendees with the schedule of live events. Sponsor the daily emails and:
- We will include a “brought to you by” credit on them, with your name, logo, and a hyperlink to your organization’s website.
- We will include your logo, with a hyperlink to your organization’s website, in a follow-up email to attendees giving them access to the on-demand content, surveys, information about future events, and resources highlighted during the Summit.
TEP Ed: Diversity in Your Program
Saturday, October 24
This half-day learning experience is designed to help Montessori teacher education programs bring intentionality to the diversity, equity, and inclusion of their work.
For: Directors/teacher educators of AMS-affiliated teacher education programs
What: Long-form educational experience consisting of recorded pre-workshop prep (1 hour), live lectures, self-reflection, and group discussions (2 – 3 hours)
As the sole sponsor of this learning experience, your logo, with a hyperlink to your organization’s website, will be featured:
- On the “TEP Ed: Diversity in Your Program” landing page.
- All emails promoting the workshop. Minimum: 3 emails. Sent to 900 targeted teacher education program recipients.
- At the start of the recorded pre-workshop session.
In addition, we will give you a verbal callout at the start of the live lecture.