Call for Research Poster Proposals
SEPTEMBER 14, 2020 (updated from July 17, 2020)—Now through September 22, we invite you to submit a research poster proposal for a Research Poster session that will take place online during The Montessori Event 2021, March 5 – 6. Note: This year, The Event will be held virtually.
Proposals will be reviewed for strengths in the following areas:
- Clear link to scholarly literature
- Focused, succinct research question(s)
- Connection to Montessori education
- Relevance to future directions in high-quality education
- Brief description of appropriate methodology
- Clear analysis of findings
Complimentary registration to The Montessori Event will be extended to those researchers whose posters are accepted.
In the past, researchers have presented posters on a variety of topics related to Montessori education, including creativity, record keeping, public schools, collaboration, and parent education. You can see posters from previous conferences, along with links to related videos, in our Research Library. (Filter for “Conference Material.”)
- July 17, 2020: Call for Research Poster Proposals opens
- September 22, 2020: Submission deadline
- November 2020: Notification of acceptance