Spotlight your product, service, or organization to thousands of Montessori educators worldwide by becoming a sponsor of The Montessori Event—the largest Montessori gathering in the world.
All sponsorships are available on a first-come, first-served basis.
For more information, email Kristine Cooper, AMS director of community relations, or call 212-358-1250 x311.
Entitlements of Sponsorship
As a sponsor of The Montessori Event, you will receive the following entitlements:
- Your logo with a hyperlink to your organization's website will be included on The Montessori Event website
- Your logo will be printed in full color on The Montessori Event signage
- Your logo will be projected at all keynote addresses
- Your organization’s name and/or logo will be included in the printed Montessori Event program guide and post-Event communications
- You will be listed as a sponsor on the official Montessori Event app
- Exhibit Hall: How many attendees visit the Exhibit Hall? Thousands! Sponsor our heavily trafficked Exhibit Hall and your name will be prominently displayed on the signage, putting your brand front and center of all attendees who flock there throughout the Event to shop for Montessori products and services for their schools, classrooms, and programs.
- Digital Marketing: Establish your brand at The Montessori Event months before the doors even open! Select this sponsorship and we’ll send a dedicated email featuring your company to registered Event attendees. Our email marketing efforts are optimized to achieve high open rates, ensuring that your message will be seen by the most involved members of our community, worldwide. Extremely limited sponsorship opportunity available.
- PopSocket: This eye-“popping” sponsorship will enable attendees to text with one hand and snap outstanding photos, while literally holding your brand in the palm of their hand. Your logo will be displayed in full color on their phones alongside The Montessori Event logo.
- Montessori Event Stipend: Lend a hand by helping to underwrite Event registration for an eager learner who would love to attend but is lacking the funding to do so. By sponsoring a teacher who could not otherwise experience these 4 days of exploration, discovery, and connections with a global community of peers, you are giving them the gift of a lifetime—and something they will be able to pay forward. (If you are an Event attendee and wish to apply for this stipend, applications will become available later this fall.)
Tote Bag Items
- Tote Bags: Imagine your logo printed in full color on the beautiful, durable totes given to all attendees when they arrive. These ever-popular bags are a staple throughout the Event—holding conference materials and more—and are often used for years after, where they receive visibility in hometowns worldwide.
- Flavored Lip Balm: The smooth smiles of our attendees will be a visible sign of their thanks when you sponsor these soothing tubes of flavored lip balm. Your brand will receive continued visibility when attendees return home and use it after the Event.
- Notebooks: Requested by attendees themselves for taking notes at the Event, this small, sturdy notebook will feature your organization’s logo imprinted in 1 color on the cover. Attendees use this journal to jot down workshop notes, and they will continue to use up their empty pages and refer to their Event notes when they return home.
- Lanyards: Name-badge lanyards, which must be worn by all attendees throughout the Event, are not only among the most visible of sponsorship items, they will literally keep your organization’s name in everyone’s line of vision. Your 1-color logo, along with the AMS logo, will be printed on lanyards made from environmentally friendly, 100% recycled materials.
- Pens: Put your name right at people’s fingertips as they jot down notes throughout The Montessori Event and beyond. Your organization’s logo, along with your web address, will be emblazoned in 1 color on the barrel of this high-quality ballpoint pen.
- Cling-on Stickers: Your brand is sure to “stick” with attendees when you sponsor removable vinyl stickers that can easily be applied to phones, laptops, and other personal items. The cling-on sheet will feature 3 appliques with your logo, a limited-edition “Maria Montessori 150” logo in honor of her 150th birthday anniversary, and the AMS logo.
- Reusable Water Bottles: These sturdy, reusable bottles will be imprinted with your 1-color logo, and will live on long after the conference concludes, giving your sponsorship a lengthy shelf life.
Keynotes & Community Building
- Montessori Voices & Awards Night: Make a splash by sponsoring the presentation that kicks off The Montessori Event on Thursday evening. Montessori Voices is a curated speaker-series featuring a diverse group of 3 Montessori masters who will motivate, move, and delight participants as they share personal stories from their life and work. We will also honor our 2020 Living Legacy—an annual award bestowed upon an individual whose commitment and leadership has made an extraordinary impact on the AMS community. This year’s recipient, Ana María García Blanco, will share her remarkable journey of how she transformed the future of public Montessori in Puerto Rico. Ana María is not only a Montessori educator, but she is also a community organizer and peace education activist. Become a sponsor and your company's logo will appear on signs throughout this event.
- Friday Keynote Address Rachel Ignotofsky, “Fearless Women in Science throughout History”: Rachel Ignotofsky is a New York Times-bestselling author who creates educational artwork promoting scientific literacy and historical inclusivity. Rachel will introduce attendees to remarkable women throughout history who have made significant achievements in the fields of science and medicine and have shaped our modern world, but who have gone widely under recognized for their accomplishments. She will touch upon some of their incredible discoveries, and relate them to our lives today. Rachel will also talk about what it means to be a fearless woman. She will walk attendees through her own journey of self-discovery, and tie it all back to the woman who shapes our work, Maria Montessori. Sponsor this keynote address and your company’s logo will appear on signs throughout this event.
- Sunday Keynote Address Derreck Kanongo, “Harnessing Your Power to Create Change”: Derreck Kayongo is an entrepreneur, founder of the Global Soap Project, and former CEO of the Center for Civil and Human Rights. He was a Ugandan refugee, and is an internationally recognized human rights activist. Derreck was named a 2011 CNN Top Ten Hero and was a 2014 TEDx Talks speaker. Derreck will tell his courageous story of survival, social entrepreneurship, and humanitarianism, and the life lessons he learned on his journey from Ugandan refugee to successful entrepreneur, executive, and renowned human rights activist. Sponsor this keynote address and your company’s logo will appear on signs throughout this event.
- Community Care Initiative: The Community Care Initiative is a way to give back to our host city, Dallas, and reaffirm our commitment to empowering humanity to build a better world. This year, we are proud to support Heart House, an education nonprofit that serves refugee children through a holistic after-school program that utilizes social emotional learning so they can thrive in their new community. Sponsor this initiative to support refugee children. Your funding will go toward new school supplies for these children.
- Birthday Bash: Celebrating 150 years of Maria Montessori: The anniversary of Maria’s 150th birthday takes place August 31, 2020—and we’ll be celebrating in style at The Montessori Event as part of our yearlong tribute to her. We cordially invite all attendees to join us; the bash is included as part of conference registration. Sponsor this fun-filled night with games, surprises, dancing, entertainment, and so much more—in honor of Dr. Maria Montessori. It will be the party of the sesquicentennial!
- International Attendees Reception: Ciao, hola, ni hoa, annyeong, shalom—and many more “hellos”! Welcome our international guests by sponsoring this event, which will be a prime opportunity to expand awareness of your brand to a world of new markets. Your logo will be displayed during the reception and your organization will receive a verbal thank you.
- Teacher Educators Section Meet & Mingle: AMS-affiliated teacher education programs excel in preparing highly skilled AMS-credentialed teachers and leaders of tomorrow. We are proud to recognize those programs at a reception specifically for them. As a sponsor, your company's logo will appear on printed signs during the reception and you will receive a verbal thank you. This sponsorship is ideal for those wishing to support future Montessori educators and the high-quality programs that prepare them for their careers.
- School Accreditation Social: AMS school accreditation is the gold standard of Montessori education. We are proud to celebrate those schools that have achieved this distinction with a reception explicitly for them. As a sponsor, your company's logo will appear on printed signs during the reception and you will receive a verbal thank you. This sponsorship is ideal for those wishing to recognize our accredited schools for their exemplary achievements, and for their role as leaders and models of excellence within the larger Montessori community.
- Mobile App Banner Ad: Our conference app will make it easy for attendees to stay on top of all that’s going on at The Montessori Event—as well as build their own schedules and engage in social networking. Select this sponsorship and your company’s banner ad will be placed on the app for attendees to see before and during the Event, as well as after, when they go to download handouts.
- Mobile App Splash Page: Make a splash by having your logo displayed on the opening page of The Montessori Event app each and every time an attendee opens it. They will be logging in regularly to check the schedule, room locations, and Exhibit Hall map, and to connect with fellow attendees.
- Printed Event Program Guide: Throughout our Event, attendees refer to the schedules, maps, and other essential information in this robust, printed guidebook, which we distribute onsite. Make your mark with a full-, half-, or quarter-page promotional spot inside the guide—or for best exposure, on one of the covers. The entire guide will be printed in full color, guaranteeing that your ad will really pop!
- Directional Signs: Strategically and centrally located throughout the hotel, directional signs featuring your full-color logo will help thousands of attendees navigate the Event site. Put your brand front and center of every attendee and hotel guest, helping to spread awareness beyond our community.
- Recyclable Shopping Bags: Let’s do our part as Montessorians to reduce the use of plastic bags by sponsoring recyclable shopping bags, imprinted with your logo, which will be used for purchases made in Shop AMS and throughout the Exhibit Hall. Last year over 2,000 transactions were made at Shop AMS—how many do you think we’ll have this year?!
- Hotel Key Cards: Attendees who stay onsite visit their rooms many times throughout the day—and every time they reach for their key card, they’ll see your logo and the Maria Montessori 150th anniversary logo. Printed on the card in full color, your logo will receive maximum exposure throughout the weekend.