AMS Teacher Educators Section Annual Meeting
TES 2015 Annual Meeting
Meet & Mingle: Wednesday evening, March 11
Meeting: Thursday, March 12, starts 7:30 AM
Location: Philadelphia Marriott Downtown—Book Your Room
Directors and faculty of AMS-affiliated teacher education programs are invited to this annual event, which offers networking and professional development and is held in conjunction with the American Montessori Society’s Annual Conference. Representatives from applicant teacher education programs are welcome to attend.
If you are attending the conference as well as the TES Annual Meeting, note that you will add the meeting to your conference during the registration process, on the Events page.
Wednesday, March 11
- 7:00 PM - 8:30 PM: “Meet & Mingle”
Thursday, March 12
- 7:30 AM – 8:15 AM: Continental Breakfast
- 8:15 AM – 8:50 AM: TES Annual Business Meeting
- 9:00 AM – 10:15 AM: Workshops: Session 1
- 10:15 AM -10:30 AM: Morning Break
- 10:30 AM -11:45 AM: Workshops: Session 2
- 11:45 AM – 1:30 PM: Lunch on your own
- 1:30 PM – 3:15 PM: Keynote Address: Jacqueline Cossentino and Keith Whitescarver, "The Role of Dispositions in Montessori Teacher Training”
- 3:15 PM -3:30 PM: Afternoon Break
- 3:30 PM – 5:00 PM: Breakout Discussions
Friday, March 13
- 12:30 PM - 1:30 PM Teacher Educators Networking Session
Complete details, including workshop information, will be available in November.