Around the Hilton Anatole
The Chantilly Foyer on the Lobby Level will be your central hub during the Annual Conference. Here, you will find the Registration Desk, Badge Pick-Up, Info Central, AMS Bookstore, Research Poster Session (Friday, 2:45 PM – 4:45 PM), and the Exhibit Hall. Download a map of the Hilton Anatole.
Aside from being a world-class hotel, did you know that this Hilton is also the home to over 1,000 pieces of stunning fine art? Take time to explore this beautiful trove of sculpture, historic artifacts, and ceramic creations.
Grab Some Grub
In the Hilton Anatole
The Dallas food scene goes beyond the expected Tex-Mex offerings and is positively sophisticated and cosmopolitan. The eateries inside the Hilton Anatole are a wonderful expression of this thriving city’s culinary flair. Find menus and detailed description on the Hilton’s website
- Concession Stands Grab-and-go sandwiches, salads, drinks, and snacks. $$ (11:30 AM – 1:30 PM, Friday; 12:00 PM – 2:00 PM Saturday)
- Counter Offer Coffee, drinks, grab-and-go salads, sandwiches, snacks. $$ (6:30 AM – 11:00 PM)
- Gossip Bar Coffee and pastries in the morning, full bar in the evenings. $$ (6:30 AM – 2:00 AM)
- Terrace Breakfast. $$ (6:00 AM – 11:00 PM)
- Media Grill + Bar Lunch and dinner. $$$ (11:00 AM – 2:00 PM)
- SER Steak + Spirits Dinner. $$$ (6:00 PM – 11:00 PM)
- In-Room Dining Breakfast, Lunch, and dinner. $$$ (24-hours)
Outside the Hotel
Several food options are within walking distance of the hotel and offer a variety of cuisines and price range.
- Denny’s Chain diner. $ (5 – 10 minute walk; 24 hours)
- Oak Dinner only. Upscale global cuisine. $$$ (15 – 20 minute walk; 5:00 PM – 11:00 PM)
- Meddlesome Moth Gastropub. Lunch, dinner, bar. $$ (15 – 20 minute walk; 11:00 AM – 2:00 AM)
- Ascension Coffee Weekend brunch, weekday lunch, coffee, snacks. $$ (15 – 20 minute walk; Various Hours)
- Mama’s Daughter’s Diner Diner. Breakfast and lunch. $ (15 – 20 minute walk; Various Hours)
- The Purple Onion Restaurant Diner. Breakfast and lunch. $ (15 – 20 minute walk; Various Hours, closed Sunday)
Out on the Town
Party with AMS!
Join us for our signature event, the Diamonds and Denim Fundraiser, Friday night beginning at 7:30 PM. On Saturday night we’ll be letting down our hair and kicking up our heels at the Hootenanny Hoedown, 8:30 PM – 11:00 PM in the Trinity Ballroom. The Hootenanny Hoedown is included with your conference registration.
Shuttles will be running between the Hilton's Jade Entrance and Uptown Dallas on both Friday and Saturday night. Check back for exact departure and return times.
Info Central, located in the Chantilly Foyer on the Lobby Level, will have information about Dallas attractions, as well as information about public transit, cabs, and shuttle bus service. We encourage you to make time during your conference trip to explore this wonderful city!