The American Montessori Society invites alliances with journalists, and the opportunities they provide for disseminating news and facts about Montessori information.
AMS Media Passes
We offer media passes for select AMS events to professional journalists who are associated with media outlets that are freely available to the public. Requests are to be made via e-mail to Marcy Krever, AMS senior director of marketing & communications.
Please include the following information in your e-mail:
- Name and title of individual for whom media pass is requested
- E-mail and phone
- Name of media outlet
- City, state (or province), and country of media outlet
- Form of media (newspaper, broadcast radio, podcast, blog, etc.)
- Web site or broadcast information, as applicable
- AMS event (including date) for which media pass is requested
- If the event is happening on more than one day, for which day or days are you requesting the media pass?
- Your name and title, if different from the above
- Intent/desired outcome in attending the event
AMS does not typically offer media passes to communications personnel representing schools and teacher education programs.
We are happy to provide the media with photographs of AMS events, as available.
Non-AMS photographers are permitted to take photographs at AMS events for private use. Any other usages must be arranged with AMS, in writing, prior to the event.
AMS has a rich community of spokespersons who can address diverse topics related to Montessori education. We are happy to arrange interviews with them for the media.
Feel welcome to quote from the latest news announcements and media releases.
For media passes, photographs, and more information, contact Marcy Krever, AMS senior director of marketing & communications.