Montessori Census Is Underway!
For Immediate Release
Contact: Keith Whitescarver, Director, National Center for Montessori in the Public Sector
American Montessori Society
116 East 16th Street, New York, NY 10003-2163
December 13, 2013—The largest effort ever to collect data on Montessori programs in the United States is now in progress! If you are the administrator of a Montessori school in this country, please make sure your program is included by completing the 2013 – 2014 USA Montessori Census today.
The Census has 30 questions and should take you less than 15 minutes.
Your participation will help provide authoritative answers, for the first time ever, to key questions about the number, size, location, and staffing of Montessori schools in the U.S.(as well as other information)—yielding the largest database ever collected on the state of Montessori education in this country.
Managed by the National Center for Montessori in the Public Sector (NCMPS) and the Center for Research on Development Education (CRDE), the Census Project is a collaborative effort supported by all of the major Montessori associations in the U.S.
We thank you for your participation.
- American Montessori Society
- Association Montessori International/USA
- Center for Research on Developmental Education
- International Association of Progressive Montessorians
- International Montessori Council
- Montessori Administrators Association
- Montessori Accreditation Council for Teacher Education
- Montessori Education Programs International
- Montessori Foundation
- Montessori Institute of America
- National Center for Montessori in the Public Sector
- North American Montessori Teachers Association
- Pan American Montessori Society
- And many local and statewide Montessori organizations and advocates across America